From: Bennion, Brian (Bennion1_at_llnl.gov)
Date: Fri Feb 12 2010 - 14:50:27 CST

Hello All,

I have experienced the following annoying but fairly harmless message while using the last three binary versions of VMD whether from my workstation or "remotely". All are 64-bit machines.

The error is this and it runs and runs and runs until I quit the vmd session.

X_ChangeProperty: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) 0x40

Some recent emails suggest that it is an error in the fltk version 1.1 and 1.3 and not 2.0

What is vmd currently built against and is there anyone else that experiences this?

Brian Bennion
Biosciences and Biotechnology Division
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
7000 East Ave Livermore California 94550
phone:925-422-5722
fax:925-424-4224