From: Christopher McLean (C.J.McLean_at_leeds.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Feb 09 2010 - 03:47:41 CST

Thanks for the feedback Axel,

The user is on:

· Kernel: 2.6.31-19-generic-pae (i686)

· Distro: Ubuntu 9.10

· VMD for LINUX, version 1.8.7 (August 1, 2009)

It is not possible at this moment to move this user to another environment, although we could test dev builds on this machine if needed. Should a bug report be filed for this or is this list monitored by the devs? Am happy to provide any further information as needed

Regards

Chris