From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 15:49:07 CDT

Dear Margaret,
  Your post to VMD-L bounced since it came from a different address than
you are normally subscribed from (anti-spam measures are in place...)
A quick check at www.pricewatch.com shows that your best bet will be to
look for GeForce 4 MX series cards, or the newer GeForce FX 5200 cards.
I don't know which of these are available as a PCI card. Most are only
available as an AGP card as far as I know. Does anyone else have
suggestions? The two models I listed are available below the $100 price
range you asked for, according to the pricewatch web site.

Thanks,