From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 24 2010 - 13:51:27 CST

Hi,
  I get the same error you're getting when I try running autopsf
on your structure. If I use "nucleic acid" for the selection checkbox,
then I don't get any program errors, but I get a bizarre bonding pattern
that's clearly not right. I'm CCing the authors of autopsf in case they
have any suggestions that may help you solve your problem.