From: Carsten Olbrich (ocarsten_at_googlemail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 20 2010 - 06:49:43 CST

Hi,

we observe quite the same problem with NAMD_2.7b2_Linux-x86_64 (no ibverbs).
When we run our simulation with about 100000 atoms on 40 cpus
everything runs fine. Using more than 40 cpus we get an empty logfile
only, although everything runs fine using the same setup with
NAMD_2.6_Linux-x86_64.

Do you have an idea or comments about this?

Best,
Carsten