From: Irene Newhouse (einew_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 14 2010 - 17:01:14 CST

The APBS links on the APBS plugin page are broken. I'm particularly feeling the lack of the link to the tutorial page. I've found various information that's helped me fill in the input data needed by the "ELEC values" window. But I still don't know how to do "vacc sphere density" -- it doesn't seem to be a term native to the APBS manuals I managed to find online. How about "mobile ions"? Is there by any chance a worked tutorial example using the VMD plugin somewhere?

Thanks!

Irene Newhouse

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390710/direct/01/