From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 13 2010 - 09:19:16 CST

On Wed, 2010-01-13 at 15:28 +0100, MyLinkka wrote:
> Hello, Axel,

hello ting,

> Will there be a guessimpropers function in this plugin?

no. never.

> I didn't find it in v1.1 and neither in the todo list in README

please think about it for a little bit, and then
you should realize that impropers always have to
be given explicitly, or would at least need very
special heuristics for specific cases.

> Thanks for making this useful tool!

you're most welcome. it has been fun writing it.
i only wish i had more time for working on it. :-(
there is still so much that could be done.

cheers,
   axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey_at_gmail.com
College of Science and Technology