From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 10:53:00 CST

Hi,
  I think that saving the plots with different labels/captions etc
would currently require modifying the Timeline plugin's script code.
I will forward your note to the author of the Timeline plugin and see
if he has any suggestions about this, but in the case of an
absence of suggestions you may simply want to try modifying the script
to get it to do what you want.