From: Rebecca Alexander (alexanr_at_wfu.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 19 2009 - 11:48:42 CST

I'm using version 1.8.6 on a Vista laptop and getting an error when
using the "solvate" command. I can load psf and pdb files as usual,
but when I try to solvate I get the error
couldn't open psf file filename.psf
could not read file filename.psf
unable to load file "filename.psf" using file type 'psf'.

I used these files successfully on 1.8.6 previously and haven't changed
them since. I first tried downloading 1.8.7 and got the same error,
thought I'd uninstall that and go back to the prior version but same error.

Help!

--
*Rebecca Wagner Alexander, PhD*
Associate Professor and Robert P. and Debra Lee Faculty Fellow