From: Ale Gomez (agomez_at_physics.org)
Date: Wed Nov 11 2009 - 17:56:44 CST

Hi Choi Hee
I am actually running VMD in ubuntu karmic and I didn't had any missed
library when I installed it. Are you complete sure that you download the
correct binarie file???. What exactly is your error???. Probably I can help
you with more information.
Regards

Ale Gomez
Biophysics and Molecular Modeling Group
Physics Department
Escuela Politecnica Nacional, Quito-Ecuador
Ladron de Guevara E11-253.
Phone: 593-95292408
http://www.ciencias.epn.edu.ec/~biomod/