From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 27 2009 - 11:23:48 CDT

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 11:27 AM, daniel aguayo <bioquimico_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All
> I want to render my protein with a customized background
> Can we use a image file as background in Tachyon?
> I know I can do that with Pov-ray.. but I'm using tachyon to
> render it.

no, but it is easy to use a "green screen" trick. i.e. you put a color
in the background that is not used in your visualization, render and
then cut away this color in programs like gimp or photoshop and
then add your background to it.

cheers,
   axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer    akohlmey_at_gmail.com
College of Science and Technology