From: Benjamin Bouvier (benjamin.bouvier_at_ibcp.fr)
Date: Fri Oct 16 2009 - 03:46:43 CDT

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 00:14:10 +0200, Roman Petrenko <rpetrenko_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> This might increase the number of _active_ users and decrease the
> number of _silly_ questions. For some people (like me) it took half a
> year to find out that such lists _exist_ and another year to figure
> out _what_ to post on mailing list.

I think it would in fact increase the number of silly questions. As of
now, the mailing list appears under 'Documentation and Support' on the VMD
frontpage. Someone unable to find it will probably also not read the fine
manual - which is referenced two lines above...
Cheers, Benjamin.