From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 05 2009 - 20:31:13 CDT

On Mon, 2009-10-05 at 16:20 -0700, A D wrote:

seth,

this may come as a surprise to you, but proteins _do_ diffuse
in membranes. if you want to fix it you could use a weak restraint,
to the center of mass of the protein that is tied to a fixed point
in space.

it has nothing to do with the wrapping flags in NAMD.

to re-center the protein after the fact you could use
pbc wrap with using the protein as reference coordinate.
check out the pbctools plugin docs for details.

cheers,
    axel.