From: NAMITA BHADRA (namitabhadra_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 20 2009 - 08:50:18 CDT

Hi,

             Thanks for reply. I am going through the Topology file
tutorial.

But now I create my PSF file through Auto-psf plug-in and the charge on the
sulpher atom has been modified to -1.00 and I have decided to use this PSF
file at the time of MD run. But there is a doubt in my mind that the
hydrogen on SG atom is still present in the modified PSF file.

Now my question is that may I use this modified PSF file for MD run? Please
help.

Thanks.

Namita.