From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 09:48:40 CDT

Hi,
  There are several ways to make movies in VMD. The easiest is to
use the new 'vmdmovie' plugin, with the some required external packages
which will do everything for you. If you want to do something that's
much more complicated, you may need to modify one of the other simpler
movie making scripts to do this for you:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/

I'd recommend starting out with the 'vmdmovie' script, since you'll
ultimately need to have the same basic software installed whether you
use 'vmdmovie' or do it yourself. Let us know if you need help.

Thanks,