From: Nadja Lederer (nadja_lederer_at_gmx.at)
Date: Mon Aug 03 2009 - 06:21:42 CDT

hi there,
i would like to color atoms according to some values, for instance reaching from 0.0 to 12.8 using a BGR color scheme. so, i've been trying to figure out what kind of values the option "auto" in the command "mol scaleminmax auto" is using. does it take my list and uses 0.0 as a minimum and 12.8 as a maximum value and performs an adequate scaling of my color bar? because i experienced that this method associates the smallest value 0.0 with color green and not as expected blue. is it better to use "mol scaleminmax 0.0 12.8" instead? any suggestions?
cheers