From: Y U Sasidhar (sasidhar_at_chem.iitb.ac.in)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 00:07:51 CDT

1. I already have vmd 1.72 on my RH Linux Intel PC. Now I want to
install vmd 1.8. How do I un-install 1.72 ? Should I install 1.8 over
existing version ?

2. I want to use rasmol syntax like:

select sidechains and hydrophobic
color red

I understand I have to give a command like :
Rasmol "color red"
in graphics window. But vmd complains "no rasmol command "
Pl let me know how I can issue rasmol commands.

3. I want to display labels using single letter code. There does not
seem to be any menu option for this. How do I do this ?

4. Whenever I display sequence window and later pick an atom to display
label, it also shows an "yellow cover". How do I disable this effect.
best regards,

--
 Sasidhar