From: YangMingjun (mjyang_at_dicp.ac.cn)
Date: Sat Apr 25 2009 - 04:30:40 CDT

Thanks for all the suggestions.
But when I use the command:
tachyon -res 2048 2048 -rescale_lights 0.4 -add_skylight 0.7 inputscene.dat -o outputimage.tga -aasamples 8

The produced figure showed a modified ratio btw width and length, resulting in an strange view of the original figure. Should I ajust the two parameters of -res to the original length and width of my figure?

Many thanks.

Mingjun