From: Leandro Martínez (leandromartinez98_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 23 2009 - 12:22:38 CDT

In this study,

 W. Song, R. Biswas and M. Maroncelli. Intermolecular interactions
 and local density augmentation in supercritical solvation: A survey of
 simulation and experimental results. Journal of Physical Chemistry A,
 104:6924-6939, 2000.

the concept of local density augmentation is explored in
the study of solutes in supercritical carbon dioxide.
 This other study provides some pictures of that effect, which
are illustrative:

http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.supflu.2004.11.020

You may want to use similar ideas.

Leandro.