From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 05 2009 - 10:13:08 CDT

Hi,
  I wanted to gather a quick informal survey of Mac users
to find out of anyone uses Intel-based Macs is still running
MacOS X 10.4.x?? I ask, because my preference is to release
a single VMD version for x86-based Macs, and since CUDA support
is only possible for 10.5.x, I'm thinking of only releaseing
VMD 1.8.7 for MacOS X (x86) 10.5.x. If anyone is still running
10.4.x on their x86 Mac and has a strong rationale for a release
for the older version, please let me know. The PowerPC builds
for MacOS X will still support 10.4.x.