From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2009 - 09:33:01 CST

Hi Bo,
are you sure that the atoms you've labeled have the same indices as the
ones being requested in the script? I'd suggest manually adding a Bonds
label, and then looking in the console to find the indices of those
atoms and verifying that you get the same answer using the measure bonds
command.

By the way, in your initial email it was ambiguous what you meant by
"615 O1P" and "900 OG". My script was written assuming the numbers are
residue IDs, but I don't know if that's what you meant.

Peter