From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2008 - 11:16:18 CST

Hi,
  One problem (as you've discovered) with scanline interleaved stereo
when used with windowed displays like VMD, is that if you move the window
vertically on the screen, it may end up reversing the stereo orientation
for each eye. I can add a reversed eye mode for scanline interleaved
stereo, however every time you move the OpenGL window on the screen you
may have to flip the mode to match.