From: Berit Hinnemann (behi_at_topsoe.dk)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2008 - 09:52:23 CST

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a re-post, I had some trouble with my email and could not
see whether it actually was sent.

Thanks for the great tool vmd, I recently got into tcl scripting and I am
amazed what one can do.
I have a question regarding color scales for plotting gradients. There are
several predefined color scales (red-white-blue, red-white-green,
white-gray-black etc.) but I would like to use a color scale that is not
there (yellow to black). Is it possible to custom-define color scales?

Thanks a lot! Best regards, Berit
Berit Hinnemann
Research Scientist | Characterization Department | Research & Development
Haldor Topsøe A/S
Nymøllevej 55
DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby
Phone: +45 4527 2130 (direct)
Haldor Topsøe is market leading within heterogeneous catalysis and
supplies catalysts and process design for oil refineries, chemical plants
and the energy sector. The environment plays an important role in Topsøe's
research and production, and through the introduction of new catalysts and
technologies the company supports a more sustainable use of the world's
resources. Annual revenues total DKK 3.5 billion generated by our 1,700
dedicated employees. For additional information please see our web site
www.topsoe.com

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee.
Any unauthorised distribution or disclosure is prohibited. Disclosure to
anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute waiver of
privilege.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your computer system and
records.
HALDOR TOPSOE (www.topsoe.com)