From: dipti lele (diptisl86_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2008 - 23:03:42 CST

Hello all,

   I am very new to NAMD. I want to analyse the results which i have
obtained after MD run in NAMD. Now I want to analyse Maxwell- Boltzmann
energy distribution. But I am not able to load .vel file in VMD. I have
tried using file type as NAMD binary coordinates but it says that there are
incosistent atoms in .vel file. I have also checked with the number of atoms
and they are same in .psf as well as .vel file. I dont know why I am getting
this error. How should I proceed now? Is there something wrong in the MD
run due to which this error might occur?

Thanking you ..

With Regards,

--
Deepti Lele,