From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2008 - 22:33:13 CST

If you read a pdb file through a segment statement, psfgen applies the
same segment name to all atoms in that file, which is not what you want.
You need to either split each segment into a separate file and then read
them all separately, or generate separate psfs for your files and merge
them by using the readpsf command to read the two individual psfs.
Peter