From: Tomek Wlodarski (tomek.wlodarski_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2008 - 14:46:15 CDT

Dear Axel and Leo!

Thank you very much for your fast replay!
Axel: I have decided not to use normal RMSD fit because I wanted to
fit to one map representing couple of conformations (after adding
maps for each conformation).
Thanks Leo for this link for sure I will try this Situs program, and
when I found this program adequate to my problem I will ask you for
your script- Thanks!
I have the same sequence :)
Best!

Tomek