From: Luca UvA (lghiring_at_science.uva.nl)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 05:04:21 CST

Hi John,
            first of all thanks about the quick answer and the useful hint
about the rapresentation. Now I understand why "dynamic bonds" works so. I'd
like to have that plug-in for multi-frame xyz, since it seems the easiest
and most practical way for my problem. For me is much more easier to deal
with a c program operating on an ASCII trajectory file than with a tcl
script, furthermore I do not need to exploit the features of a pdb format. I
have vmd on a pc with linux-OpenGl machine. I also have it on win xp, but it
seems there there is no xyz.

Regards,
Luca