From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2008 - 12:57:19 CDT

Hi,
  None of the existing VMD plugins parse this format, but you
could write one if you like. If you know the file format well, and
you know C/C++, writing VMD molecule file reader plugins is not
very difficult. If you or someone else are interested in writing
a plugin for this CFG format used by AtomEye, I would be happy to
provide guidance.