From: zhjjvmd (zhjjvmd_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2008 - 12:00:33 CDT

In fact I don't know how to describe it exactly, the CFG format file can be displayed by the Atomeye code, it contains two types, as standard and extended formats. For your reference, I attached the site of describation about CFG files from website of atomeye: http://mt.seas.upenn.edu/Archive/Graphics/A/#extended_CFG

best regards,
damien
2008-10-02