From: Raluca Mihaela ANDREI (r.andrei_at_sns.it)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2008 - 10:46:54 CDT

Thanks a lot!!! "logfile" is a very good command! I managed to
do a lot of things with it in an automatic way but I was not
able to retrieve in the .off file the commands to interact
with APBS (the only commands that I have are the ones that
interact with VMD). It is possible to have them? I would like
to calculate the electrostatic potential with APBS, map it on
a surface and then render it with VRLM-2. By now all I can do
from an .off file is to read files that APBS already created
but I am not able to create them.

thanks,
Raluca