From: Rudra Banerjee (bnrj.rudra_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2008 - 21:48:08 CDT

dear friends,
solution of 1 problem leads to another problem!!!
with your advice, i have managed to fix the error in generating the psf file now it is working fine (atleast with vmd i can visualise it correctly ).
but now when i am trying to solvate the molecule in Tk Console,as soon as i am giving the command, the vmd is crashing without any log or error.
any guess of what is going wrong?

--
Rudra
JRF; SNBNCBS