From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 21:53:13 CDT

Hi,
  I assume you could write a script to do this kind of calculation
so long as you have a reasonable way to define what the "interface"
is. You might also look at some of the web servers out there that
do things like this, though you'll be limited to whatever canned
analysis and file formats they've developed:
  http://www.bioinformatics.sussex.ac.uk/SHARP2/intro.html