From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 10:40:41 CDT

Hi,
  This sounds to me like a problem with a web proxy or something in between
you and us. Can you try downloading it from a different network and see
if you get binary that's not corrupt? This kind of issue is almost always
caused by a bad web proxy in between the person downloading and the
internet at large.