From: Nicolas Bigaouette (nbigaouette_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2008 - 19:21:12 CDT

Haaaa.. I see ;)

I chose .gro as the file format since I wanted a simple format. I do not
know the types of atoms before iterating on them, so I need a file format
where I can specify the atom/ion/electron.

I only need positions as a function of time, with a non fixed number of
atoms. And ideally with units of Angstrom ;)
Do you have a suggestion?

Thank you

Nicolas