From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2008 - 10:38:41 CDT

Benjamin,
  Interesting, thanks for the information. I'll have to check some things
and get back to you on this. I'm still only half done working on the
low-level mac code as I need to change it so that window events don't
queue up beyond the ability of the OpenGL rendering rate, but it seems
that there are a few other items left to be fixed here as well.