From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2008 - 10:25:53 CDT

Hi,
  I'm still only about half-way done developing the Mac code as there
are little details that need work, but it should work even now.
Do you get any output in the VMD console when you press the buttons
on the SpaceNavigator? Be sure you have the VMD OpenGL window in mouse
focus when you're trying to use the device, as it doesn't get events
otherwise. Let me know if either of those suggestions makes a difference
or not. The Mac code has a lot more hoops to jump through then the Unix
or Windows versions, so it'll take a bit more time to mature.