From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2008 - 21:56:35 CDT

Hi,
  I'm not sure how you changed your copy of the vmdmovie.tcl file,
but I'd ask that before we delve any further, that you first try the
original vmdmovie plugin and the command I emailed earlier. If that
works for you, then we can proceed with debugging whatever has been
changed in your modified version. Starting with your modified version
is likely to add more confusion so I'd rather leave that for a second
step. Please try the example sequence I sent earlier and let me know
if that works with the unmodified script on your system, or not.