From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2008 - 02:47:41 CDT

Giovanni,
  Offhand I don't know the answer. I think macro was written by
one of the students in our group eons ago based on older/previous
hard-coded tables. If I recall correctly, I think the list of
residues may predate my involvement with VMD, so I don't have much
history on it for you. This is one of those things that'd
be nice to have a 1-line comment for in the script :-)