From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2008 - 13:08:55 CDT

Hi John,

Thank you for your reply. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. I'm loading
my trajectories along with the PSF file. I also tried to create a
matching psf for the protein and I always get the same result. What
puzzles me is that I can correctly visualize the original trajectory
(psf + dcd files).

Cheers,
Michel