From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 19:50:06 CDT

Dear VMD-L,
  Tomorrow I'm leaving town (for my wedding!) and will be
out of contact with no access to email until I return on July 8th.

I'll try and answer the last few questions that I can late tonight,
but that'll be all I can do until I return in July.

In the mean time while I'm away, please try and help each
other out and be courteous to each other. I'll do my best
to catch up on your questions when I return, but as you can
guess it will take a couple of weeks just to dig through the
piled up emails when I get back.