From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 00:38:25 CDT

Hi,
  You can use atom selections when computing maps with volmap, thereby
controlling exactly what atom types are contributing to the occupancy
density values in space. By selecting just your solvent atoms, you
can compute a density map of just that property. You can then render
multiple overlapping isosurfaces of the various properties you're
interested in seeing.