From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2008 - 16:17:25 CDT

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008, Kevin DeMarco wrote:

KDM> Hello,

kevin,

the symptoms that you describe point towards a bug
in the operating system. have you checked with apple
support? if you use the same version of VMD, it should
work (or fail) the same way unless the operating system
does something different. perhaps they implemented some
simple minded "bugfix" for a buffer overflow...

cheers,
   axel.