From: INPE (Ingrid Viveka Pettersson) (inpe_at_novonordisk.com)
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 04:32:59 CDT

I have a crystal structure which includes crystal water. Some of these crystal waters are bridging interactions between different amino acids in the protein and I would like to keep them. However, when I read the structure (a PDB file) into VMD, the water molecues are not read in, only the protein. I have look in the manulas but have not found any information about this. Is there anyone of you who has experince about this and know how to solve the problem?

Regards,

Ingrid Pettersson

___________________________________

Ingrid Pettersson
Research Scientist
Structure & Biophysical Chemistry

Novo Nordisk A/S
Novo Nordisk Park
DK-2760 Måløv
Denmark
+45 4443 4506 (direct)
+45 30754506 (mobile)
inpe_at_novonordisk.com

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the addressee(s) stated above only and may contain confidential information protected by law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized reading, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or use of information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may violate rights to proprietary information. If you are not an intended recipient, please return this e-mail to the sender and delete it immediately hereafter. Thank you.