From: Emmanuel Levy (emmanuel.levy_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2008 - 14:28:30 CDT

Dear Axel,

Thanks for your answer - VMD does it to some extent indeed, but there is still
quite a lot of white space around the molecule.

The question is then how is the amount of white space calculated? If
it does not depend on the protein, then a scaling factor would be OK.
However if it does (depend on the protein), that means a particular
scaling factor might not be suited for all proteins.

Any other suggestion would be very welcome!

Best wishes,

Emmanuel