From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2008 - 17:17:38 CST

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008, Anthony Samiotakis wrote:

AS> Hi,
AS>
AS> Do you know if there is any tcl script that we can run with VMD to write the Rama plot
AS> to a text file that has all the values of phi - psi angles?

anthony,

you can query the phi/psi values from atom from VMD selections.
a short script of 10-20 lines in tcl or python should allow
you to write this to a file. please see explanations in the
user's guide and the many discussions here in the mailing list
archives for how to write this kind of script.

cheers,
   axel.