From: snoze pa (snoze.pa_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2008 - 15:30:40 CST

Thanks for your reply. I checked following website

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/molefacture/

but unable to get any clue how to use it. When I am loading a ligand
molecule in vmd and using the GUI option of molefacture, the molecule get
disappear from the main window. All i have is black gui where I don't know
how to add hydrogen. There is no atom no or name in molefacture screen. I
try to use PHE residue to do so but still I am unable to see the PHE
residue/no/name etc in molefacture screen? I used autopsf and it is fine,
but I want to prepare molecule for docking studies.

Any help(tutorial) using standard molecule in molefacture will be of great
help.

thanks in advance