From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2007 - 19:16:40 CST

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007, Lili Peng wrote:

lili,

the short answer to your question is: RTFM ;-)

the long answer is:

as the output of the script implies, you need to
install videomach which is a software that is not
part of VMD. it also indicates that you are using
windows (which and the version of VMD that you are
using, is something you should always provide when
reporting a problem).

please have a look at the documentation of the movie maker
plugin. it should be opened in your webbrowser when you
click on help in the movie maker dialog (many plugins
have this, as their documentation is usually not part of
the regular VMD documentation).

(or go to http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/vmdmovie/ )

cheers,
   axel.