From: Arneh Babakhani (ababakha_at_mccammon.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2007 - 18:31:17 CST

Yes, or nconvert will also do the trick (tends to run faster than GIMP) .
. . I was just wondering if there was a way to render to jpg in VMD, b/c
I'd like to script it (taking many snapshots). I could always write two
scripts: one to generate the snapshots in vmd, then another to convert
them to a different format (using nconvert, or gimp).

Thanks!

Arneh

--
Arneh Babakhani