From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 00:20:19 CST

Hi,
  I have just found and corrected a problem in the VMD 1.8
file reader plugin for AMBER CRD files. The bug affected
trajectory files with box data. The next test version we release
will have this fix in it, among other things. I hope to get a new
test version released tomorrow or Tuesday if all goes well.

Thanks,