From: Samuel Flores (samuel.flores_at_yale.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2007 - 13:58:13 CDT

Hi Guys,

I have a quick question.. is there a quick and easy way to adjust
dihedral angles for my molecule? I am trying to manually close a
loop on an RNA hairpin to generate a reasonable starting structure
which I will subsequently equilibrate to try to find a hopefully
somewhat accurate structure for the molecule. I've heard PYMOL will
do it but thought I'd find out first if my default modeling package
will do it. Also I've seen that VMD-XPLOR will do it, but am not
sure if I need to install this.

Sam